Rust-Oleum Introduces New Interior Wood Care Line
Innovative Technologies Make Wood Finishing Projects Faster And Easier
Vernon Hills, Ill. - According to research, even experienced DIYers can be reluctant to tackle interior wood finishing projects due to the time, odor and clean-up associated with traditional stains and finishes. But, thanks to Rust-Oleum innovation, the wood finishing experience is about to change.
Rust-Oleum Corporation is proud to introduce a new wood care line under the Rust-Oleum brand. The new line incorporates state-of-the-art technologies to dramatically improve both the application and performance of interior stains and finishes.
“We leveraged our category experience with historic Rust-Oleum brands like Varathane and incorporated innovative technologies to create a new interior wood care line that offers faster dry time, increased durability and better application properties,” said Rust-Oleum Director of Wood Care, Lisa Skrdlant. “We believe the new Rust-Oleum Wood Care line will change the way people think about interior wood finishing.”
The new Rust-Oleum Interior Wood Care line includes exceptional products with innovative features to enhance the interior wood finishing experience including:
• Rust-Oleum Ultimate Wood Stain offers ground-breaking technology that delivers one-coat coverage and a faster dry time than traditional interior wood stains. The state-of-the-art stain produces rich, consistent color in just one coat, eliminating the need for a wood conditioner or sealer - even on porous woods like pine. Polyurethanes can be applied in just one hour, which means projects can be completed 75 percent faster than with traditional wood stains. Rust-Oleum Ultimate Wood Stain is available in 14 of the most popular wood stain colors.
• Rust-Oleum Ultimate Polyurethane utilizes hybrid oils to deliver a beautiful, durable finish with virtually no odor. It dries quickly so multiple coats can be applied in a single day and projects can be completed faster. Plus, it’s formulated for ultimate scratch and stain resistance.
• Rust-Oleum Ultimate Polyurethane is 33 percent more durable than the leading competitive polyurethane, according to independent lab tests. Clean-up is soap and water easy. It is available in gloss, semi-gloss and satin finishes.
• Rust-Oleum Ultimate Polyurethane Spray delivers a professional finish quickly and easily. Featuring a unique trigger cap that reduces finger fatigue and an any-angle spray for hard to reach places, the durable polyurethane spray is formulated for maximum scratch resistance. Its ultra-fast dry time and easy soap and water clean-up make it an ideal finish for small wood finishing projects.
• Rust-Oleum Ultimate “Soft Touch” Polyurethane offers a matte finish with a unique soft and cushiony feel. The ultra-durable, smooth, matte finish resists fingerprints and smudging naturally, making it ideal for doors, trim – anywhere a unique sheen and texture is desired.