About W9200 System Potable Water Coating
Seal and protect surfaces immersed in potable water with Rust-Oleum High Performance W9200 System Potable Water Coating. This specially-formulated converted epoxy is designed to coat storage tanks, valves, hydrants, etc. without affecting water quality.
- Self-priming, high-build coating—minimum of 2 coats required for water immersion
- For use with cold-water storage tanks (74°F/23°C); adheres to concrete and steel
- Meets stringent specifications*
- Two-year rust-proof guarantee—maximum corrosion protection
- Accepted for use in federally registered Canadian food facilities
* Meets ANSI/NSF Std. 61 UL Control No. 1P07 for potable water storage tanks with 6,000 gallon minimum capacity; complies with FDA 21CFR 175.300 for direct dry food contact; meets ANSI/AWWA C210-92 for Interior and Exterior of Steel Potable Water Pipes; meets proposed AWWA D102 Inside Coating Systems 1 & 2
For Best Results
- This is a two-component system—order color and activator separately.
- Use two coats for water immersion applications.
Tank Blue Base
Tank White Base
Note: To view the MSDS or TDS you need to have the Acrobat Reader Software.