About Restore 10X Advanced
Why repaint when you can revitalize your deck? The next generation of resurfacing coatings, the new Restore 10X Advanced Resurfacer delivers enhanced durability to extend the life of your deck. This tough, durable coating is 10 times thicker than ordinary paint, creating a solid yet flexible protective barrier from Mother Nature’s harsh elements. A new and improved version of its predecessor, Restore 10X Advanced Resurfacer offers superior weather resistance and ultimate water repellency protecting the surface from the harshest of weather conditions. It is formulated to resurface all wooden decks and most composite decks and concrete patios. Restore 10X Advanced Resurfacer locks down splinters and fills ¼ inch cracks, making a safe yet extremely durable surface.
- 10X thicker than ordinary paint
- Superior weather-resistance
- Ultimate water repellency
- Fills 1/4" cracks
- Ready for use in 48 hours
- Algae and mildew resistant coating
- For use on wood, most composite, and broom swept concrete surfaces
- Available in 60 different colors, tint before use
- Coverage: up to 40 sq ft per gallon with 2 coats
FOR BEST RESULTS
- PREPARATION is key to Restore 10X Advanced Resurfacer adhering properly. To properly prepare your surface use either the Restore Deck Start Wood Primer or the Restore Deck Stripper.
- REGARDLESS OF AGE OR SURFACE CONDITION, FAILURE TO FOLLOW ONE OF THESE PREPARATION METHODS WILL RESULT IN POOR ADHESION AND POSSIBLE COATING FAILURE. NEW AND SEALED WOOD DECKS NEED TO WEATHER AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE APPLICATION.
Click Here to View Tips & Techniques
- For use on horizontal surfaces only. Use a 4" or 9" Restore Honeycomb Roller or a synthetic paint brush. Roll in one direction, pushing the product into the cracks.
Click Here to View Color Formula Guides
- 1 Gallon
- 3 Gallon
- 4 Gallon