About AS6000 System Anti-Slip Low Profile Epoxy
For safer traction on barefoot-grade floors, choose Rust-Oleum Concrete Saver AS6000 System Anti-Slip Low Profile Epoxy. This low-VOC, water-based coating is specially formulated for wet areas on concrete surfaces. Safeguards against slips and falls.
- For interior/exterior use in pool areas, locker rooms, showers, laundries, etc.
- Dries quickly—can accept heavy traffic in just 48 hours; easy to clean; chemical resistant
- Two-component kit includes base and activator—one gallon
- Course texture (10–15 mil DFT1); coefficient of friction = dry: 0.78; wet: 0.86
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact; accepted for use in federally registered Canadian food facilities
1Dry film thickness
For Best Results
- Mix parts together with a mechanical mixer. Apply using a phenolic core roller
Note: To view the SDS or TDS you need to have the Acrobat Reader Software.