About Water-Based Topside Vapor Barrier
Water-Based Topside Vapor Barrier is a two component, water-based epoxy primer designed for concrete floors.
- Excellent adhesion to moisture laden slabs, damp and green concrete
- Can be used on concrete floors with high moisture levels before the application of the finish coat
- pH resistant and capable of holding back 6 lbs of MVT in a single application and up to 12 lbs of MVT in a 2 coat application
- Use under coatings, wood flooring, carpeting or anywhere there is a MVT problem
For Best Results
- Apply only when air, material and floor temperatures are between 60-80°F (15.5-27°C).
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or when temperature is rising.
- 277494 - Part A Resin - (59 fl oz in a gallon container)
- 278268 - Part B Hardener (81 fl oz in a two-gallon container)
- Components sold separately. Combined components and required water will yield 1.5 gallons.
Part B Hardener
Note: To view the SDS or TDS you need to have the Acrobat Reader Software.