About 8400 System Food & Beverage Alkyd Enamel Primer
For added protection with the V8400 System, start with Rust-Oleum High Performance V8400 System Food & Beverage Alkyd Enamel Primer. This specially modified alkyd primer supports the unique demands of a food- or beverage-processing facility.
- Increases the performance of the V8400 System top coat
- Prevents mold and mildew*; resists humidity and high heat (up to 212°F /100°C)
- Can be applied to surfaces as cold as 18°F (-7°C); withstands corrosion from repeated washing
- Two-year rust-proof guarantee—maximum corrosion protection
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact; accepted for use in federally registered Canadian food facilities; <340 VOCs
*This product contains a mildewcide to prevent the growth of mold and mildew on the paint film only.
For Best Results
- Top coat with the V8400 System Food & Beverage Alkyd Enamel
Red Rusted Metal
White Clean Metal
Note: To view the MSDS or TDS you need to have the Acrobat Reader Software.