About 4200 System High Heat Coatings
Get heat-resistant, rust-proof control with Rust-Oleum’s High Performance 4200 System High Heat Coating. This modified silicone formula provides premium protection in very hot settings. Choose from an aluminum finish or other color options.
- For interior/exterior use on surfaces that reach 300-800°F (149-427°C)
- Ideal for boilers, incinerators, kilns, smokestacks and more
- Apply to properly primed steel surfaces
- Two-year rust-proof guarantee
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact; accepted for use in federally registered Canadian food facilities
For Best Results
- Achieve maximum performance by starting with the 4200 System primer
- Two Gallon
- Five Gallon
Note: To view the SDS or TDS you need to have the Acrobat Reader Software.