About Dry PTFE Lubricant
Reduce friction and wear on industrial equipment with Rust-Oleum Dry PTFE Lubricant. This high-performance formula dries in seconds, providing powerful, non-oily lubrication that will not pick up dirt or dust.
- Non-staining, odorless, silicone-free; can be used on metal, wood, vinyl or rubber
- Resists heat up to 500° F—will not become gummy or melt
- Will not interfere with paint adhesion
- Perfect for bearings, tracks, pulleys, etc.
- Convenient, extra-large can; sprays from any angle, even upside down
For Best Results
LSPR DRY PTFE LUBRICANT
Note: To view the SDS or TDS you need to have the Acrobat Reader Software.