For ultra-rugged protection in aggressive environments, choose Noxyde Elastomeric Acrylic Coating. This heavy-duty, water-based formula provides one-coat coverage and flexible durability on new or minimally prepared steel, metals and concrete.
- Resists corrosion, rust and water—even in severe marine environments1; 10-year warranty2
- 200% elasticity—bridges small cracks, moves with structure, protects edges
- Performs like zinc/epoxy coatings without the need to abrasive-blast clean
- Single-component, self-priming, high-build; minimal surface prep required
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact; accepted for use in federally registered Canadian food facilities; low VOCs3
1Certified by The Coatings Research Institute, Belgium, for corrosivity class C5-M High per ISO Standard 12944
2Restrictions apply. Contact your Rust-Oleum representative for further information.
For Best Results
- See primer recommendations for new galvanized steel or smooth metals/concrete