About NeverWet® Oleophobic Oil Repelling Treatment
Rust-Oleum® NeverWet® Oleophobic Oil Repelling Treatment is a superhydrophobic and oleophobic coating system that repels water and oils from treated surfaces. This revolutionary product causes liquids to roll off of surfaces keeping items clean and dry. NeverWet can be used on metal, concrete, masonry, wood and more.
- Creates a surface that repels water and oils
- Repels chemicals such as hydraulic, machine and motor oils
- Helps manage flow of lubricants, oils and other liquids for easy clean-up
- Two part system applies by air atomized spray
- After base coat is applied, wait 45 minutes and apply top coat. NeverWet will repel water after 30 minutes. Wait 12 hours for optimal performance.
For Best Results
Surfaces must be dry, clean and free of dirt, oil, grease or other contaminants.
282901 - 1 Gallon Topcoat
275636 - 1 Gallon Basecoat
284471 - Kit
282902 - 5 Gallon Topcoat
282903 - 55 Gallon Topcoat