1. It’s easier to clean. Epoxy-Seal Concrete & Garage Floor Paint not only gives your garage showroom appeal, but also resists stains and cleans up much easier than bare concrete. Epoxy garage floor paint resists oil, salt, grease and chemicals, so they’re easy to just rinse away. They won’t soak into the floor and be impossible to clean like bare concrete. It’s an easy way to keep your garage floor looking clean and neat.
2. It can hide imperfections in your concrete. Epoxy-Seal Concrete & Garage Floor Paint with added flakes, hides flaws and hairline cracks in your concrete. You can take an ugly, cracked floor and turn it into a high-end garage without spending a ton of money.
3. It can make your garage floor less slippery. Adding a little Seal-Krete Clear-Grip into your garage floor paint, will make your surface non-slip and add a measure of safety to your garage floor. No more slipping on rainy and snowy days.
4. It will make your garage brighter. Bare concrete tends to absorb light, while a painted floor tends to reflect it. If you work in your garage, having more light is a bonus – it’s much easier to see what you’re doing.
5. It looks good and is inexpensive. It doesn’t take a lot of money to paint your garage floor and the results look great – much better than dirty, bare concrete.