Never misplace your calendar again! Use Rust-Oleum® Dry Erase Paint to create a reusable calendar on any wall in your home.
- Cover nearby items with drop cloths to protect them against paint splatters.
- Frame the outline of the calendar by marking 4” by 4” squares (or any size you’d prefer) on your wall using painter’s tape.
- Open your Rust-Oleum® Dry Erase Paint kit and add the Part A solution to the Part B container. Stir thoroughly.
- Use a foam roller to apply Dry Erase Paint. Avoid excessive brushing or rolling. Use light, even stokes to ensure an even and smooth finish.
- Allow the coating to dry for 2 days before writing on it with dry erase markers.
- Let the organization begin!