About Mold & Mildew Killer
Moldex Mold Killer is a multi-purpose cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer. It kills Mold. Kills odor-causing bacteria. Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew. It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is fungicidal, and inhibits the growth of mildew and their odors when used as directed. It delivers non-acid cleaning performance in an economical Ready-to-Use package. It is Bleach-Free and cleans most hard, nonporous, washable household surfaces.
When used as directed, Moldex Mold Killer will clean and deodorize surfaces in rest room and toilet areas, behind and under sinks and counters, garbage cans and garbage storage areas, and other places where bacterial growth can cause malodors. Moldex Mold Killer is a Hospital Disinfectant, Bactericidal according to the current AOAC Germicidal Spray Test method and Virucidal* according to the virucidal qualification on inanimate surfaces.
- Kills Mold
- Inhibits the Growth of Mold & Mildew
- Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes
- EPA Registered
- Kills Odor-causing Bacteria
- Hospital Grade
FOR BEST RESULTS
Spray soiled area then wipe clean. Repeat for heavily soiled areas.
- 32 oz. Spray
- 1 Gallon Bottle
- 5 Gallon Pail