Moldex® Disinfectant is a one-step germicidal, disinfectant cleaner and odor neutralizer designed for general cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, and controlling mold and mildew on hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces in the house and around businesses. Quickly removes dirt, grime, mold, mildew, food residue, blood and other organic matter commonly found in hospitals. It also eliminates odors leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh. Use where odors are a problem. It cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes surfaces by killing odor-causing microorganisms and prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
- Kills SARS-CoV-2 Virus on hard non-porous surfaces
- Inhibits the Growth of Mold & Mildew
- Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Moldex Disinfectant has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Monkeypox virus on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Moldex Disinfectant can be used against Monkeypox virus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rotavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/index.html for additional information.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Apply this product to soiled area with a mop, cloth, sponge, hand pump trigger sprayer or low pressure coarse sprayer.