An innovative new transparent stain and sealant that is 12X thicker than ordinary sealers. Forming a thick film coating on the surface of the wood, the Restore 12X Transparent Stain and Sealant lasts longer than traditional sealers that penetrate into the wood. A hint of color enhances the natural beauty of the wood, while also allowing most of the grain to show through. Superior UV inhibitors protect the wood from graying, while superior water repellency, as well as, an algae and mildew resistant coating protect the wood from the damaging outdoor elements.
- 12X thicker than ordinary sealers
- One coat application
- Superior water repellency
- Ready for use in 48 hours
- Algae and mildew resistant coating
- Film forming sealer
- For use on wood
- Available in 6 different colors, tint before use
- Coverage: up to 200 sq ft per gallon with one coat
FOR BEST RESULTS
- PREPARATION is key to Restore 12X Transparent Stain & Sealant adhering properly. To properly prepare your surface use the Restore Deck Stripper and 50 or 60 grit sand paper.
- REGARDLESS OF AGE OR SURFACE CONDITION , FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS PREPARATION METHOD WILL RESULT IN POOR ADHESION AND POSSIBLE COATING FAILURE. NEW WOOD DECKS NEED TO WEATHER AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE APPLICATION.
Click Here to View Tips & Techniques
- Use a short nap stain pad or a synthetic paint brush.
Click Here to View Color Formula Guides