A groundbreaking clear primer that completely changes the preparation process for deck resurfacing. Restore Deck Start Wood Primer simplifies preparation by eliminating the need for stripping and sanding. Simply clean the surface and apply one coat of the primer. Then, the deck is ready to be coated with any solid color coating.
- Simplifies prep and promotes topcoat adhesion
- No sanding or stripping
- Works on weathered and worn wood, including previously stained wood
- Works with any solid topcoat
- Clean, prime and coat
- For use on wood
- Coverage: up to 450 sq ft per gallon with one coat
FOR BEST RESULTS
- PREPARATION is key to Restore Deck Start Wood Primer adhering properly. Clean the surface using Restore Deck Cleaner and scrape loose paint.
- REGARDLESS OF AGE OR SURFACE CONDITION, FAILURE TO FOLLOW ONE OF THESE PREPARATION METHODS WILL RESULT IN POOR ADHESION AND POSSIBLE COATING FAILURE. NEW AND SEALED WOOD DECKS NEED TO WEATHER AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE APPLICATION.
Click Here to View Tips & Techniques
- Use a quality short nap stain pad or a synthetic paint brush.
Click Here to View Color Formula Guides