An innovative new semi-transparent stain that enhances the beauty of wood with color while also allowing the grain to show through. Restore Semi-Transparent Stain features NeverWet Properties inside, which provides hydrophobic water beading and superior water repellency to extend the life of your deck. This algae and mildew resistant coating is ready for full use in only 48 hours.
- NeverWet Properties Inside
- One coat application
- Superior water repellency
- Ready for use in 48 hours
- Algae and mildew resistant coating
- For use on wood
- Available in 60 different colors, tint before use
- Coverage: up to 200 sq ft per gallon with one coat
FOR BEST RESULTS
- PREPARATION is key to Restore Semi-Transparent adhering properly. To properly prepare your surface use the Restore Deck Stripper and 50 or 60 grit sand paper.
- REGARDLESS OF AGE OR SURFACE CONDITION, FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS PREPARATION METHOD WILL RESULT IN POOR ADHESION AND POSSIBLE COATING FAILURE. NEW WOOD DECKS NEED TO WEATHER AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE APPLICATION.
Click Here to View Tips & Techniques
- Use a quality short nap stain pad or a synthetic paint brush.
Click Here to View Color Formula Guides