Transform your Deck in One Day with RockSolid 6X Deck Coat. This innovative one coat deck resurfacer is ideal for moderately worn decks and patios. It is formulated to resurface wooden decks and concrete patios.
- Ideal for moderately worn decks & patios
- 6X thicker for enhanced durability
- One coat coverage
- Superior weather-resistance and waterproofing protection
- Fills hairline cracks
- Available in 60 different colors, tint before use
- Coverage: up to 80 sq ft per gallon with 1 coat
Low Temperature application down to 40°F
“I couldn't believe it! ONE DAY! I have stained a lot of decks but NEVER in one day did I clean, prime, and stain one in a day! You have to wait on the wood to dry, the primer to dry and there is just not enough time in a day! Rust-Oleum has come up with the answer!”
- Bill H., Alabama
FOR BEST RESULTS
- PREPARATION is key to RockSolid 6X Deck Coat adhering properly. To properly prepare your surface, clean using RockSolid Deck & Patio Cleaner and then prime the surface with RockSolid Deck Start Wood Primer.
- NEW AND SEALED WOOD DECKS NEED TO WEATHER AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE APPLICATION.
- For use on vertical and horizontal surfaces. Use the 9” RockSolid 6X Roller Cover or a synthetic paint brush. Roll in both directions.