This groundbreaking clear primer completely changes the preparation process for deck resurfacing. Traditional preparation before applying a deck stain requires tedious process of stripping and sanding to prepare the wood. RockSolid Deck Start Wood Primer simplifies preparation and saves time by eliminating the need for stripping and sanding. Simply clean the surface, wait 30 minutes and remove standing water, then apply one coat of the primer. The deck is now ready to be coated with any solid color coating.
- Simplifies prep and saves time
- Apply to damp or dry wood
- No sanding or stripping required
- Promotes topcoat adhesion
- For use on wood decks and concrete patios
- Coverage: up to 450 sq ft per gallon with one coat
FOR BEST RESULTS
- PREPARATION is key to RockSolid Deck Start Wood Primer adhering properly. Remove any loose paint. Clean the surface using RockSolid Deck & Patio Cleaner. Wait 30 minutes and remove any standing water.
- NEW AND SEALED WOOD DECKS NEED TO WEATHER AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE APPLICATION.
- Use a quality 3/8" nap roller or a synthetic paint brush.