Rust-Oleum® Vinyl Wrap is a removable vinyl coating that provides infinite customization for automotive and other applications. It provides a smooth, glossy finish with premium performance and protection from road debris and gasoline. This all-weather coating is great for use on metal, OEM clear coat, glass and more. Recommended removal within 6 months.
- Paint rims, racing stripes or add other customizations to your vehicle
- Peelable vinyl coating allows you to change up your look whenever you want
- Can go through automatic car wash or be hand washed
SEMA GLOBAL MEDIA AWARD WINNER
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON PLASTICS
This product may not be compatible with all surfaces and all conditions surrounding application. Before applying to any surface, always test product in a small, inconspicuous area.
BEST PRACTICES WHEN APPLYING VINYL WRAP:
- Keep the can 8-12” from surface and spray in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke.
- Apply 4 or more light coats to build desired coating thickness, followed by 1 or more medium coat(s) to achieve a smooth final film.
- Note: Target 50% coverage on first coat. Allow coating to dry for about 5 minutes between coats. More coats will result in a thicker coating which is easier to remove when desired. Allow coating to cure for 48 hours prior to washing.