About F&P® Wood Finish And Preservative Stain
Enhance and protect exterior wood with Wolman™ F&P® Wood Finish and Preservative. This deep-penetrating, oil-based, clear wood stain brings out natural grain while also providing long-term protection against water, UV and mold/mildew.
Use F&P® Wood Finish and Preservative Transparent Stain to beautify and protect outdoor wood surfaces including decks, porches, fences, boat decks, boardwalks, outdoor furniture, gazebos, arbors, trellises, storage sheds and shake, shingle and clapboard siding.
- Rich, oil-based clear wood stain that imparts a slight color tone that shows most wood grain
- Superior weather & UV protection
- Advanced protection against rot, decay, mold and mildew
- Easy, one-coat application
- 3-year performance guarantee
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Coverage: One gallon covers approximately 150-200 square feet, depending on wood species, age, surface porosity and method of application. Rough, weathered or highly porous surfaces will absorb more product and reduce coverage rate. If surface requires two coats, first coat will cover approximately 150-200 square feet, second coat will cover approximately 200-300 square feet.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Preparation is key to any Wolman Stain or Finish adhering properly. To properly prepare your surface, use either Wolman™ DeckStrip® or DeckStrip® ASR, then clean with Wolman™ DeckBrite™ or Deck & Fence Brightener.
REGARDLESS OF THE SURFACE'S AGE OR CONDITION, FAILURE TO FOLLOW PROPER PREPARATION METHODS WILL RESULT IN POOR ADHESION AND POSSIBLE COATING FAILURE. NEW AND SEALED WOOD DECKS NEED TO WEATHER AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE APPLICATION.
Apply with a natural or synthetic bristle staining brush, stain/paint pad, pump sprayer, HVLP or airless sprayer, or dip (3 minutes).
• 1 Gallon
• 5 Gallon