Enhance and protect exterior wood with Wolman™ F&P® Wood Finish and Preservative. This deep-penetrating, transparent oil base stain brings out wood’s natural grain while also providing long-term water, UV and mold/mildew protection. Easy to apply.
Use F&P® Wood Finish and Preservative Transparent Stain to beautify and protect decks, porches, fences, shake, shingle and clapboard siding, boat decks, boardwalks, outdoor furniture, gazebos, arbors and trellises, storage sheds and more.
- Rich oil base transparent stain that imparts a slight color tone that shows most wood grain
- Provides superior weather & UV protection
- Advanced protection from rot and decay as well as mold and mildew growth
- Easy one coat application
- Performance guarantee is 3 years
- Mineral spirits clean up
- Coverage: One gallon will cover approximately 150-200 square feet, depending on wood species, age, surface porosity and method of application. Rough, weathered or highly porous surfaces will absorb more product and reduce coverage rate. If surface requires two coats, first coat will cover approximately 150-200 square feet, second coat will cover approximately 200-300 square feet.
FOR BEST RESULTS
PREPARATION is key to any Wolman Stain or Finish adhering properly. To properly prepare your surface use either the Wolman™ DeckStrip® or DeckStrip® ASR then clean with Wolman™ DeckBrite™ or Deck & Fence Brightener.
REGARDLESS OF AGE OR SURFACE CONDITION, FAILURE TO FOLLOW PROPER PREPARATION METHODS WILL RESULT IN POOR ADHESION AND POSSIBLE COATING FAILURE. NEW AND SEALED WOOD DECKS NEED TO WEATHER AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE APPLICATION.
• Apply with a natural or synthetic bristle staining brush, stain/paint pad, pump sprayer, HVLP or airless sprayer, or dip (3 minutes).
• 1 Gallon
• 5 Gallon