About Mold Killing Primer
Zinsser Mold Killing Primer is a water-based EPA registered fungicidal protective coating that can be used to paint over and kill all existing mold, mildew, moss, fungi, odor causing bacteria and any other fungal organisms. It prevents the growth of mold, mildew and other fungal organisms on the paint film and is for use on non-porous interior and exterior surfaces. Kills existing mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria.
- Kills existing mold, mildew, and odor causing bacteria without extensive pre-cleaning*
- EPA registered - assures product performance and quality. (EPA Reg. No. 87469-1-69587)
- Water based fungicidal protective coating works under any coating and aides in covering fungal stains. Ideal with ZINSSER Perma-White.
- Paint directly over existing mold and mildew without extensive pre-cleaning. (*Fix all moisture issues. For structurally unsound surfaces, refer to label for remediation guidelines.)
- Recommended for residential, commercial and industrial applications including bathrooms, basements, wall cavities, window frames, office buildings, factories and more.
- Dries to touch in 30 minutes, top coat in 1 hour.
- For optimal protection, top coat within 72 hours of application.
- For small projects, use ZINSSER Mold Blocking Primer spray.
Other Mold Remediation Solutions