About Dryfall Commercial and Industrial Waterborne Coating
Zinsser Dryfall is a high-hiding interior acrylic coating for use over prepared ceilings and walls of commercial and industrial buildings. It is designed to provide a uniform finish on a variety of industrial construction materials with minimum amounts of overspray. Overspray quickly dries to a dust-like finish for quick and easy cleanup. Zinsser Dryfall may be used as a finish coat or a primer for use with a latex or solvent based topcoat.
- Low odor, water-base formula
- May be used on bare or painted surfaces, such as drywall, wood, cured plaster, concrete, masonry, stucco, aluminum, vinyl, galvanized steel, and PVC
- Flash rust resistant, may be applied to HVAC ductwork and pipes
- Overspray dries to a dust-like finish within 10 feet
- Flat or Eggshell finish
- Available in white or black