About Noxyde Elastomeric Acrylic Coating
Noxyde Elastomeric Acrylic Coating is a high-performance, high-build, rust-preventative water-based coating. Noxyde is self-priming and designed for marginally prepared, sound-rusted, or clean steel in mild to severe industrial environments. It can also be used on concrete and has excellent elongation properties of 200% making it suitable for bridging small cracks. This single component coating resists corrosion, rust, and water even in severe marine environments. Can be top coated with multiple Rust-Oleum High Performance products for an extended service life for your assets.
- Direct-to-Metal, Self-Priming, High-Build Water-Based Formula
- Performs Like Zinc/Epoxy Coatings Without the need to Abrasive Blast
- Provides Flexible Durability - Up to 200% Elongation
- Excellent Adhesion and Performance over Minimal Surface Prep
- Ten-Year Rust-Proof Guarantee*
- Five Gallon