Find a well ventilated space to work in.
- Before you begin spray painting, sand the wicker headboard using a fine grit grain sandpaper. Once you’ve sanded, use a clean cloth to wipe away the dust.
- Spray the surface with the Painter's Touch 2X Ultra Cover White Primer according to the directions on the can. A coat of Primer in White provides a great base for your color and gives you a longer lasting finish.
- After 20 minutes, start spraying Painter's Touch 2X Ultra Cover Ultra Matte in Perfect Gray over the primer in several light coats for best coverage.
- Apply a second coat or Painter's Touch 2X Ultra Cover Clear within 1 hour or after 48 hours
- Let the paint on your project dry for an hour before handling and 24 hours before full use.
TIP: Wicker has the tendency to absorb paint. Using a primer will save you time and help create a flawless finish.