With Rust-Oleum HOME, you can achieve the look of new floors with a long-lasting, durable finish in just one day. Change the look of your kitchen floor without the hassle of removal and replacement.
- Make sure your floor is clean of dirt and debris and dry.
- Apply painter's tape along the border edges and anywhere you don't want to paint.
- Apply Base Coat in 4’x4’ sections, and maintain a wet edge while rolling. Do not let product puddle. One coat is recommended. After coating the entire floor, wait 6 hours before applying any necessary touch-ups. Let touched- up areas dry for 1-2 hours (dry to touch) and then Top Coat can be applied. If no touch ups are necessary, Top Coat may be applied 6 hours after initial Base Coat application.
- Apply Rust-Oleum Home Top Coat. in 4’x4’ sections, and maintain a wet edge while rolling. Do not let product puddle. One coat is recommended. If a second coat is desired for additional durability or uniformity, wait until the first coat is dry to touch (1-2 hours) before applying, but must apply within 24 hours.
- For full system, allow 24 hours for light foot traffic. Allow 72 hours before replacing furniture (avoid dragging). Full cure is 7 days. Do not wash before 7 days.