Tools & Supplies:
Old Sheets or Drop Cloth
Repositionable Spray Adhesive
- Spread old sheets or a drop cloth on the ground outdoors to protect surfaces from drips.
- Clean the paver with water and allow it to dry completely.
- Lightly spray the back of the stencil with adhesive, and press firmly to adhere it to the center of the paver.
- Cover the other parts of the exposed paver with painter’s tape.
- Set the paver on the drop cloth or old sheets.
- Hold the can of NeverWet base coat 8-12” from the paver surface, and lightly spray in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke.
- Allow it to dry, approximately 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps 6-7 two more times.
- Hold the can of NeverWet top coat 8-12” from the paver surface, and lightly spray in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke.
- Allow it to dry, approximately 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the tape and stencil, and wait 24 hours before exposing the paver to water.
- Place it in the garden and enjoy the pattern when it rains.