A wood slice gets a winter wonderland treatment with a little chalked paint and glitter. Embellish it and hang it on your front door for all seasonal guests to enjoy.
- Over a drop cloth, brush white Rust-Oleum Chalked paint onto the surface of the two unfinished wood pieces and trees. Two coats are recommended. Let the first coat dry for 30 minutes and the second for approximately 1 hour.
- Use short sprays of green Rust-Oleum Glitter spray paint on wood trees. Let dry for approximately 30 minutes.
- Spray Rust-Oleum Glitter Clear Sealer onto the trees and let dry for approximately 30 minutes.
- Hot glue smaller items onto the larger piece of wood in your desired design.
- Create a burlap bow and affix with hot glue.
- Write “Winter Wonderland” messages on the wood slices with Testors Paint Pens.
- Attach wall-hanging hardware to the back and display on your wall or front door.