Let your guests know what's for dinner! This DIY chalkboard menu board is easy with a little Chalkboard paint and a picture frame.
- Find a spot outdoors and cover nearby items with drop cloths to protect them from paint splatters.
- Take the glass out of the frame and clean the inside and outside of the glass, using a lint free cloth.
- Using a foam roller, apply the Specialty Chalkboard Brush-On Paint on the outside of the glass. Avoid excessive brushing or rolling. Use light, even stokes to ensure an even and smooth finish.
- The chalkboard finish is ready to be used after 3 days. Before writing, condition the surface by rubbing the side of a piece of chalk over entire area and erase.
- After the chalkboard is dry, display your menu for friends and family to admire.