It's always a good time to organize! Whether it's kids' toys or craft items, these handy bins will keep everything in place with a personalized touch.
- Sand the bins and wipe away excess debris with a lint-free cloth.
- Over a drop cloth, use the 2X Ultra Cover Primer Spray on each of the three bins. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on preparation, application, and drying times. Allow to fully dry.
- Spray 2 coats of 2X Ultra Cover Gloss Spray in your color choice on the bins. Allow to paint to dry slightly between applications. Follow the instructions on the can.
- Once fully dry, use Specialty Chalkboard Brush-On and a synthetic paint brush to create a writable area on each bin. You can paint this freehand, use a stencil, or use painter’s tape for a clean look. Chalkboard paint should dry for 2-4 hours.
- Condition the chalkboard surface by rubbing chalk over the entire thing and then erasing.