Take your golden oak cabinets from dated to dazzling with one DIY project!
- Make sure your cabinetry is thoroughly clean and dry.
- Remove all doors, drawers, hinges and knobs for best results.
- Degloss the wood following the grain of the wood.
- Apply the Bond Coat, Decorative Glaze (optional) and Topcoat following the instructions in the box.
- Follow the instructions for appropriate dry times.
- Once fully cured, re-assemble the cabinetry and drawers.
Tip: Hardware can also be painted using Rust-Oleum Universal Spray Paint in your choice of color.