Frosted Bathroom Windows
Privacy doesn't need to cost a lot of money. Rust-Oleum has a solution for your bathroom window in Specialty Frosted Glass Spray Paint.
- Apply painter's tape to all areas you don't want to paint. Additionally, if there is a lot of wall space around your window, you might want to tape newspaper to the walls to keep overspray at bay.
- Shake the can of Frosted Glass vigorously for two minutes after the mixing ball begins to rattle.
- Hold can upright 10-12" from the surface and spray in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke.
- Apply 2 or more “wet” coats a few minutes apart for best appearance. (A “wet” coat should
appear shiny as it is applied to the surface.) WAIT 10 MINUTES FOR FROST EFFECT.
- Allow the paint to dry completely for 5-10 minutes.