- Make sure area is well-ventilated. In addition to paint and primer, you’ll need synthetic paint brushes and painter’s tape
- If possible, remove stool cushion. If not possible, cover cushion with plastic and tape as securely as possible.
- Remove loose paint with wire brush or sandpaper.
- Lightly sand glossy surfaces.
- Clean with soap and water and let dry.
- For best results, apply one coat of the Rust-Oleum® Painter’s® Touch Primer.
- Next, once the primer is dry, apply the Rust-Oleum® Painter's® Touch Ultra Cover 2X paint in your color choice.
- Let dry and apply another coat or two if needed.