Kid’s Stacking Toy
- Mark and drill 3/4" holes in the center of four wood pieces. Drill additional holes as desired.
- Mark and drill 5/8" hole in the center of the fifth wood piece. (Do not drill all the way through. This is the base of the toy.)
- Sand all wood pieces and inside each hole. Use tack cloth to remove dust.
- Add a small amount of glue to the inside hole of the base. Insert dowel.
- Spread out the old sheet or drop cloth, and place the base and wood pieces on it.
- Spray each piece a different color.
- Wait 24 hours for paint to dry completely.
- Give to a child who enjoys stacking!