Put the fun in functional with this stenciled sign that doubles as a laundry basket for mismatched socks!
- Stir the Chalked Ultra Matte Paint in Aged Gray thoroughly to ensure any unsettled pigment is mixed in. With a high-quality synthetic paint brush, use light, even brush strokes to ensure even flow and the smoothest finish on the wood sign. Let first coat of paint dry for at least 30 minutes before applying a second coat.
- Wait 2-4 hours before attaching stencil to painted surface with painter’s tape. Stir the Chalked Ultra Matte Paint in Charcoal thoroughly to ensure any unsettled pigment is mixed in. Apply Chalked Ultra Matte Paint in Charcoal over the stenciled area. Remove the stencil once paint is dry to touch.
- To paint the basket, follow the instructions on the spray paint can. Shake for 60 seconds after mixing ball begins to rattle. Hold your can of Universal Gunmetal Gray spray paint 8-12” from the surface and spray in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke. Apply two or more light coats a few minutes apart.
- When dry to handle, attach the basket to the sign.
- Hang lost socks sign in your laundry room!